Wednesday 13 July 2011

My guide ...

3 years back i was really mad at the happenings , things were so messed up , there were allot of misunderstandings i lost some really good friends and i did not notice that from all my friends one of them was always on my side , always there to help me , correct me whenever i was wrong , scold me on my silly mistakes , made me laugh , made me feel special , he was always my guide . I  can never thank him for all the things that he did for me. I can say it very confident-ally that a friend like him is really hard to find. 
Yesterday it was his Birthday. Almost 4 years now since i have known this stupid , amazing guy :P ha ha ... Hassan tell me how should i thank-you for always being there? Tell me what can i do for you? I will be more then happy to help you in any case and you know i'm always there for you :) . 
You know ? you are the only person whom i listen to, otherwise everyone knows that i listen to myself. acha ab zada khush na ho!!! :P ha ha 
For all the years we have been together i always found you with me , you never left my side. You've always helped me like no one ever did. You really are my guide. I love you best friend ! i can't ever thank-you but still here " i thank-you from the bottom of my heart for all that you did. I can never think of losing you".
Everyday i wish and pray for your success , long happy life with someone who deserves you the best =) .
This was for all the lovely years we had together and i hope the upcoming years will also be as bright as the past have been =D IA  ( GOD BLESS YOU!)
* A true friend is someone who never steps back when the rest of the world does and the best example of such friend you! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment